Number of Books Read: 12
Number of Pages Read: 1995
Thoughts:This month I participated in the Swoonuary event hosted by the Bookish Groupies and had the hope to read all 8 of the books I planned but I only got around to 6 of them. Which is really good to me because I was afraid I would completely get burned out with all of the romance but I think I did pretty good especially because once I set a TBR I almost never stay with them.
- Destined(Austin #0.5)-C.J. Fallowfield
- First Possession(Wildlands #0.5)- Jenycka Wolfe
- The Maenhad of Manhattan( Lovers and Liars #1)- Liz Meldon
- Certain Rules- G.L. Snodgrass
- Absolutely- Melissa Veracruz
- New Leaves, No Strings(Austin #1)-C.J. Fallowfield
- The Werewolf Prince and I( Moreitti Werewolf #1)- Marian Tee
- Carlos the Cod- Ken Lake
- Clarence the Camel- Ken Lake
- The Reason I Jump- Naoki Hiashida
- We Were Liars- E. Lockart
- Donkey Hoo-Tee- Ken Lake
I feel pretty good with what I have accomplished this month. Overall, I was feeling really slumpy at least for me and I haven’t read as much as I would of liked to so far this year and I feel a little more myself lately and I hope that next month is a better reading month for me. My reading goal this year is 200 and as of right now I have read 27 books which a total of 6 books behind my goal. Besides, my mild reading slump I’ve had a pretty rough blogging slump. I’ve posted a few times so far this year but I’ve felt really stuck but lately I’ve gotten more interested in blogging again and hope to post a lot more in the future. I have quite a few reviews that will be coming that I plan to at least write this month and get more involved in the blogging world again.
I love you guys and your awesome patients for me since I started blogging and I promise I will be around a lot more in the near future. I’ve really missed interacting with everyone and sharing my own thoughts with you guys as well.