I was nominated by Jessica and Angela @My Crazy Reading Obsession over a month ago but never got around to do it until today . Sorry so much for the delay.
However, If you haven’t been awarded this award and you would like to participate than please do i would love to see your post if you do participate.
10 Random Facts About Me!
- I have natural dark brown hair but I was born with a blonde streak in my hair that is still their 19 years later. It growns blond in that spot and no where else its crazy.
- I’m allergic to metal and bug bites. I know weird right! I wear metal constantly and I have a weird fascination with bugs that actually caused me to be hospitalized when i was younger. Whoopsies!
- I’m a world class klutz. Just today I fell into a trashcan, sprained my ankle, and stabbed myself with a knife no one was using.
- I am addicted to games be it video games, computer games, board games, or card games. I tend to spend more time playing games than anything else I do.
- I have really bad cases of Anxiety and Depression which are the main reason I blog so sporadically. Its really hard to blog when it makes you so anxious all of the time and when a cloud of depression sets in I hardly get done what I have to get done.
- I’m horrible at finishing books series. The last series I finished was over two years ago. I tend to read the first in a series and never continue on with the series. Honestly I don’t have a reason for this it just happens.
- I don’t really like movies! I’ll watch them but I don’t really look for them or care to watch them. I prefer T.V. shows or just watching Youtube vids all day. I really want to watch more in the future.
- I don’t buy books. I borrow books from the library and from friends. I got my first library card at 2 and have never looked back.
- I was an “unofficial’ teacher pet pre-college. I hardly paid attention in class or participated but I got straight A’s so everyone just left me alone 😛
- I went to speech classes when I was younger for my speech impediment and graduated but I still have trouble with words if I speak to fast or don’t think it through.
Okay guys there goes 10 random facts about me! It got a little personal so I hope you liked learning a little bit more about me. Thanks again to Jessica and Angela for tagging me I really appreciated it and had a lot of fun learning more about the both of you.