Its officially summer here at my house. I’ve been out of school now for about a week but my sister wasn’t and I still lived in the world of early mornings and carpooling and I am so happy to finally just have some relaxing time. This summer I am hoping to read at least 30 books this summer. So I’ve decided to make a list of 20 books I would like to read this summer. None are requirements but things I would really like to read. Next to them I have put what challenge they apply to if any just for my knowledge.
- Cress- Marissa Meyers (BRC + CC)
- The Winner’s Curse- Marie Rutkoshi (BRC)
- Etiquette & Espionage- Gail Carriger (BRC)
- Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin (BRC + CC)
- Crown of Midnight- Sarah J. Maas (BRC)
- The Cuckoo’s Calling- Robert Galbraith (BRC + CC)
- The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss (BRC+ CC)
- Faking Normal- Courtney C. Stevens (BRC)
- Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead (BRC)
- The Distance Between Us- Kasie West (BRC)
- Wake- Abria Mattina (CC)
- Saint Anything- Sarah Dessen
- Landline- Rainbow Rowell
- Between the Lines- Jodi Picoult
- Isla and the Happily Ever After- Stephanie Perkins
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender- Leslye Walton
- Halfway To the Graveyard- Jeaniene Frost
- Simple Jess- Pamela Morsi
- The Forever Song- Julia Kagawa
- Rebel Belle- Rachel Hawkins
I’ve already picked up a few of them from the library but I haven’t actually read anything all week. At the moment I am really enjoying the ability to sleep in and not doing anything unless I really want to do them.
So what are you guys planning to read this summer? Do you make summer TBRs?