Thanks to the amazing Skylee @ The Night Girl for tagging me for this awesome award.
The purpose of this award is to share some of your dreams. So here are a few of mine.
- I would love to learn another language fluently. I know little pieces here and there of a few languages but would love to speak them a lot better. Mainly French, Spanish, and Japanese.
- I really want to travel not just around the States but around the world. I’ve never been out of Illinois and Iowa ( I live on the border of both states). My biggest dream is to go to all 50 states!
- Become a better artist/crafter. I love to be creative but between school and personal commitments I hardly get the chance to do more creative things often. I would love to focus on grow as an artist.
- Tattoos! I’ve always wanted to get some but I haven’t yet. I have a general idea for my first tattoo but I still want to wait until I create it just right. I want to get a lot of tattoos but I really want to design them myself!
- My biggest goal is to have a career I enjoy. Work is something I think about a lot since I am in college and I’m unsure what I want to do when I get older.
So thats all for me this time! Below are the people I have tagged.