Wooh I’m really excited to see how I did this time around!
So first here are my goals for B.O.B 14
- Read a total of 7 books.
- Visit at least 20 blogs this week.
- Participate in at least 3 challenges
- Try to join in a chat.
- Write some blog posts
I am so happy to announce that I completed each and every goal I planned for myself last week.
Here’s the lowdown!
- I read a total of 10 books!
- I visited over 50 blogs last week participating in B.O.B 14
- I participated in 3 challenges Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
- I joined the 2nd twitter chat!
- I planned all of the post for this week as well as half of next week!
One thing I did forget to set a goal for was pages. I have a feeling I did pretty well for the week. Almost everyday I read into the triple digits so I feel pretty confident!
What! That number is crazy!!!! That is half of my pages read last month! I can’t even believe that I read that much. Wow! I know I pushed myself to read a lot last week but I never realized how much I actually read!
My Tbr for the week was
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- DUFF by KodyKeplenger
- Mad About the Hatter by Dakota Chase
I actually read every book on my Tbr this time! I am horrible at reading what I set up for me to read but I actually managed to read all 5 of the books I picked out.
here’s all the books I did manage to read!
Wooh! I read one ARC, 6 novels, and 3 graphic novels!
How did you guys manage?