AryaTheFangirl’s Review Policy
First I would like to make it clear that i am NOT a professional reviewer. I do this for fun. I LOVE books! , I love to read, and find new books and authors I wouldn’t have without blogging.Reading is a personal experience, and I will talk about what I loved, liked, hated or anything that might have irritated me about the story and/or characters. My reviews are very honest and I will not compromise my integrity as a book blogger by writing a review that is dishonest to my actual feelings toward the book. I will rarely post a review “trashing” a book, I’d rather NOT post a review at all at that point. The ONLY time I will post a review on a book I completely disliked is if I am obligated to.
I love reading Independent/self published books.
Included in every book review:
- Cover Art
- Author & publication details
- Summary (usually from Goodreads)
- A star rating
- My personal thoughts about the book
- I also post ALL my reviews to Goodreads
Note: I am 100% willing to post my reviews on websites like Amazon, B&N, and other sites. All you have to do is ask!
Find My Reviews:
Book Genres I love:
- Young Adult (all kinds)
- Romance (including erotic/erotica)
- Adult (all kinds)
- Dystopian/Post Apocalyptic
- Paranormal/ Urban Fantasy
- Contemporary Fiction
I like the following, but tend to be selective:
- Chick Lit
- Middle Grade
Don’t see your genre? Feel free to still ask about a review! These are just genres I thought of while writing this post.
When submitting your book to be reviewed:
- If I do not respond immediately, it is NOT because I’m not interested- it is because I haven’t gotten to your e-mail yet.
- If it has been a week or longer since your review request was sent and you still have not received a response, then feel free to send another one. Chances are the first one was sent to SPAM, or just got lost somewhere- it happens.
Formats: I accept both Mobi(kindle) and PDF. I also accept physical copies of books. I don’t have a preferred preference.
If I accept a book for review, I’d like you too keep in mind a few things:
- I will try to give you an estimated time frame on when I can review/post a blog entry
- If you have a time frame in mind- let me know and I’ll in turn let you know if that will work for me.
- I’m a college student. My first concern is for school. This means it might take longer to post or respond to messages. If an event is going to affect you or my blog you will be notified BEFORE it occurs. This is really rare I usually give myself plenty of room/ time to manage my commitments.
Books that I request personally will have precedence over all other titles. Second precedence will go to those novels that were accepted via a review request/pitch. Novels that are received unsolicitedly will mostly likely go last and it will depend on my reading schedule and interest as to whether the title will be read and reviewed.
P.S. please include Review Request: (Title of your book) in the subject line of your email. This helps me get to your email faster.
I am happy to host authors for an interview, guest post or a stop on a blog tour. I also will consider doing a Promotional Post featuring just the book, summary and info on the author if I have the time and interested in the book.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org